I MAKE SELLING HOMES EASY
I enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. I do my best every day to help my clients succeed. I offer multiple listing options, enabling you to help choose the best way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire.
HOW DO I HELP YOU?
- I will go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- I will perform a comparative market analysis.
- I will determine and recommend the list and target prices.
- I will market the property for you.
- I will keep an open line of communication with you.
- I will present the purchase agreement to you.
- I will provide you with total sanity at all times!
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
I know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why I will research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few tips on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price should be adjusted according to current market conditions.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Your house will need to stand out from the others.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- If you offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions for your area, your house may sell faster and receive full market value.
- Remember, your house is worth whatever you want it to be worth, however it will only sell for what someone is willing to pay.